John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. We design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for customers through our JBT FoodTech and JBT AeroTech segments.
The JBT FoodTech offering:
- Freezer solutions for the freezing and chilling of meat, seafood, poultry, ready-to-eat meals, fruit, vegetable and bakery products
- Protein-processing solutions that portion, coat and cook poultry, meat, seafood, vegetable and bakery products
- Shelf-stable sterilization solutions for fruits, vegetables, soups, sauces, dairy and pet food products, as well as ready-to-eat meals in a wide variety of modern packages
- Fruit and juice processing solutions that extract, concentrate and aseptically process citrus, tomato and other fruits.
Read more at the JBT FoodTech website.
The JBT AeroTech offering:
- Ground-support equipment for cargo loading, aircraft deicing and aircraft towing
- Gate equipment for passenger boarding, on the ground aircraft power and cooling
- Airport services for maintenance of airport equipment, systems and facilities
- Military equipment for cargo loading, aircraft towing and on-the-ground aircraft cooling
- Automatic guided vehicles (AGV) for material handling in the automotive, printing, food & beverage, manufacturing, warehouse, and hospital industries.
Read more at the JBT AeroTech website or at the JBT AGV website.
In 2011, JBT Corporation generated USD 955.8 million in revenue, $53.2 million in operating income and $1.05 full year diluted earnings per share from continuing operations, net of $0.26 per diluted share in restructuring charges.