Automatic Trailer Loading
The SGV DockPro AGV system loads and unloads standard, over-the-road trailers using unmanned automated guided vehicles (AGVs).
The SGV DockPro AGVs can lift pallets from conveyors, racking, or staging lanes and deliver them into the trailer in the specified loading pattern (pinwheel, turned, straight, distributing weight, etc.). The SGV DockPro AGV System is extremely flexible and can accommodate a variety of load and trailer sizes. Benefits of the SGV DockPro AGV System include:
- Improved Safety with AGVs that move in a controlled and predictable manner with safety sensors for obstacle detection.
- Reduced Labor Costs with fewer people on the loading dock.
- Reduced Product Damage with gentle handling of loads.
- Reduced Trailer Wait Times with safe, reliable, and timely loading of trailers.
- Improved Material Tracking is easy with computer controlled vehicles which communicate with plant controls.
- No Plant Modifications/Bulky Conveyors Needed - accommodates standard, over-the-road trailers and standard loading docks.
To learn more about JBT's Trailer Loading AGVs, click the link on the right to download our brochure.